Use these guidelines to understand proper summer tree care for your Lake Norman home.
Each different season requires specific steps for caring for your trees. There are certain things that you need to do during the summer, and as a homeowner, you should be aware of how to best care for your yard.
Summer tree care should consist of the following:
- You need to have your trees thoroughly examined for bugs or infestations that may be occurring. They can cause a lot of damage to the trees’ leaves and overall health, so they need to be eliminated right away.
- You may need to provide extra water in case there is not much rain during the summer months.
- You need to make sure the trees are trimmed at the start of spring.
- The area around the base of your trees should be cleared of any debris or old leaves.
- Don’t spray your trees with commercial bug repellent products. This not only causes exposure to unhealthy chemicals, but most products have not been proven to really work.
It is best to leave the diagnosis for tree problems to specialists who can also adequately care for your trees.
At Top Notch Tree Service, we can provide you with excellent summer tree care. Trees can truly beautify your yard, and we want to make sure they are kept healthy and strong. It can be expensive and discouraging when trees have to be cut down. If they’re treated early on, most trees can be saved.
Use these guidelines to understand proper summer tree care for your Lake Norman, North Carolina home, and feel free to contact us today if you have any questions or require our assistance.