Although trees can add a great deal of beauty to your landscape, they can also be a hazard to your home and yard in many ways. If they are not cared for properly, it may necessitate tree removal. In some situations, insects or disease may be stunting a tree’s growth or endangering other nearby plants.
Tree removal may be necessary if you’re experiencing any of the following scenarios:
- Trees that have become diseased and increase the risk of that disease being spread to other trees in the yard
- A tree has died and has few or no leaves growing on it
- A tree has grown so large that it is too close to your home or in some cases leaning over your roof
- Heavy winds or storms have caused damage to a tree that have made it a hazard in your yard
- Your yard has too many trees and, as a result, many of them do not thrive
- A tree is not growing well because of issues with insects
Tree removal can be disappointing, but in some situations, it is the best option. You do not want to put your family members or your home in danger from hazardous trees. Tree removal can also be a quick and simple process if you hire a professional to help you complete this task. Don’t let tree removal cause you stress. If you have a tree too close to your home, or one that is unhealthy or dead, contact us at Top Notch Tree Service to get it taken care of immediately.